It’s time to get (back) in the swing of SGA! Fall Elections are almost upon us!
Positions up for election in this round include:
- No more than six Members-At-Large
- Haverford College Representative
- Off-campus Representative
- Representative to the Faculty
- Head of Committee on Public Safety
- Office of Intercultural Affairs Representative (Pensby Rep)
- Class of 2018 President
- Class of 2015 Songsmistress/master/mistex
Important dates for elections:
- Sunday, September 7, 5:30pm: Mixer in Haffner: Get dinner and learn more about positions and the elections process. Meet current position holders and others interested in SGA!
- Sunday, September 7, 7pm – Monday, September 15, 9am: Nominations: Nominate yourself, nominate your friends, nominate that random person from your class, anyone who you think would be good for an SGA position. Email the name of the person you would like to nominate and the position for which you would like to nominate them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday, September 15, Tuesday, September 16, and Wednesday, September 17: Information Sessions: Mandatory for potential candidates, information sessions provide everything you need to know about the elections process.
- Thursday, September 18, 8pm: Candidates’ Forum in Campus Center Main Lounge: Candidates for all positions answer questions from community members in a structured forum.
- Friday, September 19, 9am – Tuesday, September 23, 7pm: Campaign Period
- Monday, September 22, 9am – Tuesday, September 23, 7pm: Elections: Voting open on Moodle (Go onto Moodle –> Organizations –> SGA –> Ballot for your class year)
- Sunday, September 28: New terms begin after Plenary!